Vintage art Deco Czech glass necklace, rhodium plated filigree link necklace w/ open back blue Czech glass stones, 1920's Czech Deco.
This stunning necklace, made in the late 1920s to early 1930s, has four faceted, pale blue glass, stones and one larger square stone. The stones are all faceted and set in open back bezel settings. (You can see through the beautiful stones). In between the stones are rhodium plated, decorative filigree links. A fancy paper clip chain finishes off the necklace.
There are no visible chips or cracks.
The necklace is not signed.
- Rectangular stones are 1/2 inches long and 1/4 inches wide.
- Largest stone is 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inches wide.
- Smallest decorative silver links are 1/2 inches long and almost 1/3 inches wide.
- Largest decorative link is 5/8 inches long and 5/8 inches wide.
- Drop is 1 1/4 inches long from top of centerpiece to bottom of stone.
- Length is 16 inches long not counting the drop length.
Your jewelry comes in a white box tied with a gold ribbon. It is ready for you to give as a gift to yourself or to someone special. This comes at no extra charge to you.
We ship your product within 3 business days. Free USPS priority shipping- arriving within three days- on orders over 25.00 and free USPS first class shipping for orders under 25.00- delivery within seven days.
We have an easy exchange and return policy. Please see our Q & A section regarding returns for directions.
**Sign up for our newsletter and save 20% off of your entire order. To sign up go to;
Go back to our Etsy shop anytime by clicking on: